Last updated 22nd March 2020
This page will be kept up-to-date with information for parents/carers of students who require a school placement from Monday, 23rd March. Please observe the following instructions for students arriving and working at school, and note the revised timetable below.
If your son/daughter is not going to attend school on a specific day, please notify the School using the normal procedure.
- Students should arrive in school at normal time
- Students should bring with them books required for the day's timetable
- Students will complete work set on Doddle and Moodle
- Full school uniform should be work
- We will notify you about games/PE and other opportunities once we have completed a full timetable for staff.
Revised Timetable from Monday 23rd March
The following timetable applies to all students attending school in person.
|08:55||Registration in the Main Hall followed by prayer/assembly|
|11:10||Morning Break in Sixth Form Block|
|12:30||Lunch in Sixth Form Block|
|13:15||Registration in the Main Hall|
Buses have been called for the end of the school day.