At the Campion school we recognise that good qualitycareers education will raise the aspirations of all young people. It will increase motivation by linking activities in school with preparation for life post 16 and post 18. As such, we have committed to work towards meeting the Quality in Careers Standard incorporating the Gatsby Benchmarks, with the aim of helping students focus on their longer-term career ambitions and ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
Research is the key to success. Use the links below for a myriad of information about possible career options.
- All About Careers – Take a careers test and explore jobs in different sectors.
- Amazing Apprenticeships – All you need to know about apprenticeships.
- Apprenticeships – Government website with a list of all the current apprenticeships.
- Career map - An online magazine full of useful information for parents
- Careers Gateway– Links to information about careers and higher education
- icould– Information on different job sectors with real stories to inspire your career.
- Milkround – Resources to explore apprenticeships, traineeships, internships and school leaver schemes.
- National Careers Service – Useful information about career types, skills and CV writing
- National Careers Week– Events and activities at National Careers Week
- National Citizen Service – Find ways to develop employability skills like leadership, teamwork and communication.
- Prospects – Match your skills and personality to 400+ job profiles. Career planner and lots of information about careers advice and job sectors
- Skills builder - Developing the 8 essential employment skills
- Student Ladder – Search for Work experience, Internships, Apprenticeships and Graduate Schemes.
- Talking Jobs – Starting conversations about the world of work.
- Target Jobs– Advice on how to get the job you want.
For more information and to access our designated Careers Web, click on the link below.