The Campion School has a range of facilities that can be hired for events and occasions. Our facilities can be hired by clubs and individuals, with additional services (e.g. changing rooms) also available.
Before you request a booking, please ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions of Hire contained in our Lettings Policy. Please also check the Coronavirus Updates page before making a booking to see whether there are any changes to our published arrangements or Terms and Conditions due to a resumption of COVID-19 restrictions.
Making a Booking
To make a booking please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- A completed Booking Form – all hirers
- A deposit payment where applicable - (see Facilities Information)
- A completed Safeguarding Form – for all clubs/organisations
- Evidence of £5m Public Liability Insurance cover – for all clubs/organisations
Safeguarding and bookings forms can be downloaded from the Key Documents & Forms page.
- Payment for all hires must be made in advance and is normally requested by invoice
- Private functions for 12th to 21st birthday parties are not permitted in any of our facilities
- The hirer or a representative from the organisation named on the booking form must be in attendance at all events
- All bookings are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Hire in our Lettings Policy