These terms apply to the entire content of this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. The Campion School (the "School") updates these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Use of the website
- Please note that some areas of this website are available only to School staff, students, alumni and/or other authorised School users. You are not permitted to share the contents of pages on this website to any person(s) or organisation(s) who has not already been given access to those pages.
- You must not use this website or any facilities or information which are available through it to:
- Misrepresent your identity;
- Hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the website or any system used to run it;
- Store personal data derived from the website;
- Post material that is obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful;
- Technically harm the website and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data).
- While the School tries to make this web site available 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the website, for any reason.
- While the School tries to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, it does not warrant that this is the case. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this website is provided "as is", and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
- The School may permit its students and staff to maintain personal pages on this website, and associated sites such as Campion Moodle, Campion Forms and so on. Any views expressed on these pages do not necessarily represent the views of the School.
- Nothing on this website constitutes any part of a contract unless otherwise expressly stated.
- This website contains links to many external websites which are not affiliated with The Campion School. The School is not responsible for and has no control over these sites, and links to external sites should not be taken as a recommendation or endorsement of the external site's information, products or services.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the School excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use of this website in any way. Nothing will limit the School’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, but the School accepts no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- No waiver by the School of any breach of these terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or of any other provision.
- If, at any time, any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or illegal in any respect, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from the terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.